Booking terms and policies
Age limit for booking
To book/enter into an agreement with us, you must be 18 years or older. Identification may be required upon check-in.
When booking, a written booking confirmation must be sent to you via e-mail. The booking is binding when you have paid the booking fee or the entire rent. The booking fee is paid before the confirmation is sent.
You can cancel in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 457 3455 444.
The cancellation does not count if it is made to someone else.
- If you cancel earlier than 3 days before arrival, the total rent – 1.5% transaction fee will be refunded
- If the booking is canceled 3 days before arrival, 50% of the total rent is paid – 1.5% transaction fee
If there is no cancellation and the booked object is not claimed by the guest, Klobbar’s guesthouses and cottages have the right to credit the total price for the booking. Changes that involve a different time or object are to be regarded as cancellation and new booking.
Cancellation with 100% refund of rent if any of the events listed below occur.
- Death, illness or accident of a serious nature affecting yourself, spouse, partner, your or spouse’s parents, children, siblings or fellow traveler
- There is some other serious event beyond your control, e.g. extensive fire or flooding in your home, which means that it is not reasonable to request that you stand by your booking
- Call-up to the armed forces or the civil defense
You must be able to prove your disability with a certificate from a doctor, authority or insurance company. Certificates received later than seven (7) days after the cancellation date will not be considered.
Check-in time is at 14:00 and the check-out time is no later than 11.00 unless otherwise agreed.
You yourself have the protection you deem necessary, such as liability, accident and luggage insurance.
Responsibility of Klobbar’s guesthouse and cottages
Klobbar’s guesthouse and cabins is responsible for damage caused to you through proven negligence by Klobbar’s gueshouse and cabins within the scope of its service obligations. Klobbar’s guesthouse and cottages are not responsible for damage caused to you by outsiders or other guests. Nor for damage that was outside Klobbar’s guesthouse and cottages’ control.
If the rented object does not meet the promised condition, we want you to report it within 24 hours of arrival so that we have an opportunity to get it right. We want you to report errors that occur during your stay as soon as possible.
For more information visit our website: www.klobbars.ax
Phone number: +358 457 3455 444
FO number: 2069326-2
About the data protection regulation
Data protection is an important part of our web hosting business. Protecting our customers’ personal data and having their trust is a very important prerequisite for our business. The personal information you share with us helps us offer you personal support and services tailored to you.
Who are we
As the personal data controller for our operations in Finland, Klobbars guesthouses and cabins.
Our website address is https://klobbars.ax. Our VAT number is FI20693262.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Usually the personal data is collected directly from you in connection with you booking a cabin from us, either via the ordering service on our website, by telephone or as an e-mail message to us. Sometimes we need additional information to keep the information up to date or to check that the information we have is correct.
We may also collect information from you through feedback or other interaction via our digital channels, e.g. requests via Facebook.
1. Personal data we collect is divided into the following categories:
- Contact details
Telephone numbers and addresses, including e-mail address.
- Address information
Town and zip code and country
2. Entry into force and administration of service and product agreements
The main purpose of us processing your personal data is to be able to book a cabin for you.
3. How do we protect your personal data?
We store your personal data in a safe and secure way, it is a central part of our business. We have taken appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect the data we hold against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
4. Your privacy rights
As a registered person, you have rights regarding the personal data we have about you. You have the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data. The personal data we have about you is stored in our booking system
- Right to request correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data. If the personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request correction of the data
- Right to request erasure. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data
- Right to data portability. You have the right to access the personal data you have provided to us, in a machine-readable format This only applies to the data processed when we made a booking
5. Cookies for our website
We collect, process and analyze data about the use of our website. The web traffic generates data linked to visitors to the website and the data that is handled in computer networks to send, distribute or make messages available.
A cookie file is always stored in the device and browser you visit our website with. You can go to your browser at any time and delete cookies from your computer.
6. How long do we store your data?
We save your data as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed or as long as laws and other regulations require it.
This means that we save your data for as long as it is necessary to process accommodation bookings for you and as long as applicable minimum storage time requirements in laws and other regulations are required.
The requirements for storage times are dependent on current legislation, some examples that require data storage:
- Information on the execution of a booking
We improve and develop our services, products and websites continuously, therefore the content of the data protection description may change over time. We will not restrict the rights you have according to this data protection description or applicable data protection laws in Finland and within the EU. In case significant changes in the processing of personal data are made, we will notify this in a clear way, when we are obliged to do so according to the applicable law. Please visit this page to stay updated on any changes.
8. In case of questions
If you have questions or comments about our data protection statement, please contact our customer service. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com or send a letter to the address Klobbar’s guesthouse and cabins, Hellsö FI-22730 Kökar.
You can also file a complaint or contact the data protection authority in any of the countries where we offer you our services.